4.03.2015

the guggenheim


Now that F's schedule isn't completely insane, I've been able to take more personal days. It's amazing how good I feel when I take the day off and do what I love. Which always includes art, exploring, and food. 
I walked through the park, up museum mile, and ended up at Vosges Chocolate. After indulging, I went to the Jewish Museum and then dinner at Le Pain Quotidien all by myself! And then to the Guggenheim. I love that place. As I walked back across the park, it started snowing. It was so beautiful…and then terrifying because I was all alone. And that's when I realized I love being alone, except when I'm alone in the dark and someone could attack me and no one would hear me scream... Weird how that alone thing works. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment