It's true. We so wish we would have had more time in Cinque Terre. But where would we have taken time from? I dunno. Next time (ha!) we'll be there at least 3 days.
Highlights of our too-short time in Vernazza, one of the five villages in Cinque Terre.
- The cutest most colorful little villages you've ever seen.
- The food & gelato! My favorite food in Italy.
- The most delicious breakfast of our trip at Il Pirate.Those Sicilian Pastries was tasty!
- Swimming in Mediterranean.
- Relaxing with the sunset.
- Just enjoying being together. It was wonderful!
- Walking Via dell'Amore.
- The boat ride to the train station - seeing the other villages.
- Our hotel was really cute.
- Our hotel was soooo hot.
- The heat hit me hard while we were hiking and I kind of freaked out. It was so stinking hot!
- The train ride to and from - horrible (but totally worth it).
The tunnel of loooove.
Unfortunately we didn't have any writing tools to add Abbie + Forrest.
If it wasn't obvious, we loooooved this little place on the Italian Riviera.